Drama Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Mathías - ret/prot Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reihji

Application: Mathías - ret/prot Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Application: Mathías - ret/prot Paladin   Application: Mathías - ret/prot Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 4:28 pm

ABOUT YOU
Name (or what ever else we should call you):
My real name is Camilla and my character's name is Mathias, but I'll answer to various other names of alts, "hey you!", and the ever popular "tank!" or "paladin!".

Where are you from?
Denmark Razz

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
Uh, I don't know if this fact is more disturbing than funny, but I like to make up background stories for my characters!

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER
Char. Name: Mathías (note the silly ´ above the i) (eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Math%C3%ADas/simple)
Char. Class: Paladin
Char. Spec: Prot/Ret, but only because there's no triple spec Very Happy

I also have a few alts, among other a tree druid!

GENERAL
What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)?
I hang around in my garrison a lot, but I like to do dungeons and raids too and I'm kind of an altoholic. I just recently switched (back) to Horde after playing Alliance for a bit.

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later)
Both, potentially? I'm a bit shy until I get to know people but I miss the green chat text Very Happy But if ever there's a spot I wouldn't mind raiding either.

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats?
Nope, but I would like to! Very Happy

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you?
I've been looking around a bit lately for a guild of nice people and I saw your ad in trade a little while back and checked your website and you seem like a nice, laid-back bunch which is what I'm looking for. You say you prioritise attitude over gear because everybody can get the latter but not everybody is blessed with the former and this is a statement I fully support!

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
I... have a building cat? It wanders in an out of the apartment builing and I think it lives upstairs. Also, I (like to think I) am a nice, helpful person who would love a new WoW home!
Back to top Go down
Aidy
Admin
Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Application: Mathías - ret/prot Paladin   Application: Mathías - ret/prot Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:08 am

Hi Camilla, we may have a spot for a dps paladin in our raids, potentially a tank :p

Beelicious/Misskitty will have a chat with you when she sees you in game if that's ok?
Look forward to seeing you soon.
Back to top Go down
Carina
Admin
Carina

PostSubject: Re: Application: Mathías - ret/prot Paladin   Application: Mathías - ret/prot Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:12 am

Hi, I really like your application, Camilla. You sound like the type of personality that would fit right in with us. When people like that come along, we make the effort to get them in to our raid team as well (if they want to ofc). After all raids are most fun, when done with people you actually enjoy spending time with.

I added your char as a friend, and we will contact you ingame. You can add my btag f you like. carina#2810
Back to top Go down
reihji

PostSubject: Re: Application: Mathías - ret/prot Paladin   Application: Mathías - ret/prot Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:46 pm

That sounds fine! I should be online at various points during the weekend so I'll be available to talk then Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Mathías - ret/prot Paladin   Application: Mathías - ret/prot Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Mathías - ret/prot Paladin
Page 1 of 1