Drama Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Ley - Resto druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ley

Application: Ley - Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Application: Ley - Resto druid   Application: Ley - Resto druid Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:09 am

ABOUT YOU:

Name (or what everelse we should call you): Isla

Where are you from? Scotland

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? I can lick my elbow? which isn't impressive at all really... Sad
ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

Char. Name: Ley
Char. Class: Druid 561 iLvl
Char. Spec: Resto MS / Boomkin / Currently trying to gear up an OS feral dps instead
Armoury Link: /draenor/Ley/advanced (armory is currently not working for me so sorry if you can't view it)

Current progress on the druid is 12/14 normal however my other character that i'm no longer raiding on is 11/14heroic; Armory:/draenor/Leyara/advanced. My monks previous guild stopped raiding and as of since i've started raiding on my druid as i find it more fun and i'm really just looking for a good fun, silly social guild to raid and have a laugh in.

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)? Raiding and gold grinding tho i could swear theres a hole in my pocket where the gold just disappears as if i never farmed any. I'm currently just looking for a fun social & active raiding guild as the game is pretty dull playing alone without an active guild to follow along. I dabble in and out of a bit of PvP now and then but can't say i'm the biggest fan

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later)
Raider

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats? No

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you? Offical forums

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? I'm pretty versatile if you are no longer in need of a healer i'm more than happy to reroll to boomkin, have experience with all.

Are you all pulling your hair out yet raiding SoO for a whole year? At least WoD is just around the corner

Thanks in advance,

Ley
Back to top Go down
Aidy
Admin
Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ley - Resto druid   Application: Ley - Resto druid Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:55 pm

One of our healers joined a drunken skype call and achievement run with us and thought we were all weirdos and ended up leaving the other day. We may have a spot for a healer. After we killed Garrosh I feel people are starting to slow down, being casual while we wait for the expansion.

We raid on Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 server time. That being said, if you would like to join us you are free to join, you can whisper me Nidorina for an invite when I'm online.
Back to top Go down
Ley

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ley - Resto druid   Application: Ley - Resto druid Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:54 am

Thanks for the reply, will catch you in game when i can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ley - Resto druid   Application: Ley - Resto druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Ley - Resto druid
Page 1 of 1