Drama Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boomclap - Restoration Druid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boomclap

Boomclap

Boomclap - Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Boomclap - Restoration Druid   Boomclap - Restoration Druid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:43 am

ABOUT YOU:

Name (or what everelse we should call you):
You can call me by my nickname or a real name (Boomclap/Mark)

Where are you from? UK

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
I don't judge others and respect people interest. I'm the person and like to share knowledge I gain with others to reduce their pain. I started playing on bnet server when cataclysm came out, before that I played on private servers since classic. I really enjoy healing spec, because when you get stomped, crushed, destroyed we are there for you  Wink. Also to mention that in past I used to record and stream my games. I find editing video interesting to me I guess because it takes time and effort, I plan to start doing it again some time soon.

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

Char. Name: Boomclap
Char. Class: Druid
Char. Spec: Restoration

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)?
Raiding. Content is so damn delicious. This is why I want to play this game and spending my time for.

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider?: Raider.
Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats? Nope.

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you?
I heard about this guild from trade chat (yes I'm the person that still reads it lol Razz ) I kinda liked the fact that this guild is 20+ which probably means less drama time and more progression. So far I never been too deep into PVE because PVP was my main priority. This days I kinda got hungry for progression. LFR is good but to taste a real normal/hc/mythic environment would be damn impressive bounce .
Back to top Go down
Aidy
Admin
Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Boomclap - Restoration Druid   Boomclap - Restoration Druid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:04 pm

Less drama? We're called Drama Cats for a reason! We are looking for steady healers that don't leave us after spending 1 raid with us :p Would love to have you on the team, if you can commit to raiding the 2 days a week we have. Thursdays and Sundays 20:00 to 23:00 server time!

Talk soon.
Back to top Go down
xicon

PostSubject: Re: Boomclap - Restoration Druid   Boomclap - Restoration Druid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:13 pm

HELLO!
We were actually talking just last week we wanted someone who could make videos in the guild. We want a recruitment video Razz And if you join us, maybe Carina (another officer) wont get me drunk and make me do stupid things on film. Fingers crossed.

Other than that we are in need of healers so id say youre in. I just hope youre patient. We havent been able to progress because we havent got a full regular team yet. So I hope you wont be put off by that.
Back to top Go down
khaleesi

khaleesi

PostSubject: Re: Boomclap - Restoration Druid   Boomclap - Restoration Druid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:24 pm

Hello Mark,

You seem eager to raid with us, which is good!
I hope you got an offspec in case we manage to get too many healers to log on for the raids.

You got my vote.

P.S.
To avoid drama in this guild you only have to avoid a certain warlock Smile
Back to top Go down
Boomclap

Boomclap

PostSubject: Re: Boomclap - Restoration Druid   Boomclap - Restoration Druid Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:30 pm

Aidy wrote:
If you can commit to raiding the 2 days a week we have. Thursdays and Sundays 20:00 to 23:00 server time!

Yeah I can raid at this time, it seem perfect and won't ruin my schedule

khaleesi wrote:

I hope you got an offspec in case we manage to get too many healers to log on for the raids.

Yea I do have an offspec, I caped my protection warrior a month ago but he would need some gearing up. Also was thinking to lvl up rogue for dps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boomclap - Restoration Druid   Boomclap - Restoration Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boomclap - Restoration Druid
Page 1 of 1