Drama Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xerxi - marksman hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xerxi

Xerxi - marksman hunter Empty
PostSubject: Xerxi - marksman hunter   Xerxi - marksman hunter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 10:44 am

ABOUT YOU:

Name (or what ever else we should call you):
Shora (but it's easier to just call me Sara; I'm used to it Smile).

Where are you from?
Sweden.

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
I like to collect teacups and stamps. Moreoever, I love orcs and blood elves. Oh, and also Illidan. Smile
Those that know me know that I have a thing for Grommash as well, but shhh... it's a secret. <_<

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

Char. Name: Xerxi
Char. Class: hunter
Char. Spec: marksman

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)?
Raiding is definitely my biggest interest, but also being social with my guildies, old raids, achievement runs, questing and exploration. I've also done quite a lot of RP during my years in WoW (I've been playing on and off since Vanilla) when I was on RP-PvP realms.

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later)
I'd love to join as a raider, but if you don't have room for a hunter, I can always wait until you have a bigger team. I'm not in a hurry, I just want to find a nice place to call home when I login and a nice group of people that I can raid and have a laugh with. Smile

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats?
No, I don't know so many people on the server of Draenor. I only know the people in my current (now 'dead') guild.

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you?
I saw your ad on the Draenor forums. Your guild seems to have the same mindset that I'm looking for; mature, friendly, relaxed but also with progression in mind. I like all these aspects. Back during the Burning Crusade (yes, I'm that old), I was raiding hardcore on the realm of Neptulon, but that kind of raiding environment isn't my cup of tea, as it didn't leave much room for the friendly and social aspect of the game. Also, the 2 raids a week schedule is perfect for me, seeing how I work and I have a cat and a dog that I spend time with when I'm not working (I'm not a crazy cat lady, I promise...! Although my in-game title might say otherwise... *innocent whistle*)

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
I hope that there might be a little spot available for my belf hunter with the fabulous hair, if not right now then perhaps later once your raiding group is in need of another hunter. Smile You seem to be exactly the type of guild that I want to be a part of and to call my 'online home' in the world of Warcraft. It's quite lonely to login to my current guild nowadays when there are barely any people online and the others have decided to re-roll on other realms. I was hoping that the guild that I'm in would once again flourish like it used to, but sadly it seems that this won't happen, as it has been like this for a long time, around 6-7 months or so.

Edit: and of course, I forgot to add some information about myself. I'm 30, living by myself with my dog and my cat. I work as a photographer (I run my own business) and I also work as a receptionist. I have a university degree in social work and people say that I'm a great listener. Smile
In regards to photography I mainly take photos of concerts for a digital web magazine, and I also shoot a lot of wedding pics for clients. Last summer I had around 15 weddings or so, if not more. However, I do enjoy concert and pet photography the most.
In my freetime I write a lot and read a lot of books. I'm writing on a novel and hoping to finish it this year, if all goes as planned. Previously I've written two books during my youth. ^^
In WoW and raiding in particular, I enjoy making videos of raid encounters. I made some videos for the guild that I'm currently in.

I also want to say thank you for reading my wall of text and I hope to hear from you. ^^/

P.S. I just noticed on my battle.net character page that my hunter's skills aren't exactly correct; using Lone Wolf with Stampede because I was doing some campaign quest and I didn't want my pet out. I'll switch that around when I'm home from work.

Last edited by Xerxi on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carina
Admin
Carina

PostSubject: Re: Xerxi - marksman hunter   Xerxi - marksman hunter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:14 pm

She's invited Smile Behind Snubis back.
Back to top Go down
Xerxi

PostSubject: Re: Xerxi - marksman hunter   Xerxi - marksman hunter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 10:07 am

Thanks for the invite, it feels great to be a part of the guild so far. Very Happy
Now to decide whether I should level up that priest that we talked about yesterday or get good gear on my warlock (plus transfer him over and get some serious work done on his garrison, eeek!) and help out in raids. Choices, choices... pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xerxi - marksman hunter   Xerxi - marksman hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xerxi - marksman hunter
Page 1 of 1