Drama Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

June - Disc/Holy Priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nilimia

June - Disc/Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: June - Disc/Holy Priest   June - Disc/Holy Priest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 11:26 am

Ellos Smile

ABOUT YOU:

Name (or what ever else we should call you): Jenn

Where are you from? Germany

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
I apologize in advance for the possible horde of alts.

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

Char. Name: Currently June@Arygos
Char. Class: Priest
Char. Spec: Disc & Holy

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)?

All the things. I just recently discovered pvp and am hopping around random BGs with my Druid. Horrible altoholic who keeps trying to make DPS characters but ends up playing healers every time. Also farming old raids (LK will share his horsie one day) and raiding in general.

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later)

Raider

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats?

Nope, I don't play on the realm (yet maybe).

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you?

Forums! I'm looking for a guild that'll combine trying to be good at raids with being social and chatty. I've been raiding a bit with my Ele Shamy (Suriel@Aszune) but I'm very unhappy having to play DPS since I've healed since I've started playing. (Also missing Horde :< ) You guys sound friendly and like you enjoy killing bosses with a group of friends while still managing to progress in raids, which seems hard to find! And I've been pondering transferring my Hordies to a more active (and English) realm anyway.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?

If you already have a Disc I'm happy to go Holy. Or play a Mistweaver Monk, which have been great fun as well.
Back to top Go down
xicon

PostSubject: Re: June - Disc/Holy Priest   June - Disc/Holy Priest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:23 pm

We ARE very friendly Very Happy And for me youre very welcome to join us
Back to top Go down
Aidy
Admin
Aidy

PostSubject: Re: June - Disc/Holy Priest   June - Disc/Holy Priest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:29 pm

Hi Jenn. The application looks really good it's rare to see someone enjoy healing :-P hopefully we are what you are looking for. If you wanna join in for a raid (or quality guild time tonight) before you transfer and join us that's totally fine.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Back to top Go down
nilimia

PostSubject: Re: June - Disc/Holy Priest   June - Disc/Holy Priest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:56 pm

Thanks, happy to hear that! I've found tanking to be a bit more masochistic than healing but then again I've not brought a tank above lv50 yet. P: That's an alt goal for another weekend.

I have friends visiting this week so sitting on my PC with my headset would be a tad rude. I'll add your Btag from the Blizz forum when I get back to playing though and we can chat and/or raid before I transfer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aidy
Admin
Aidy

PostSubject: Re: June - Disc/Holy Priest   June - Disc/Holy Priest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:20 pm

Sounds good! My battletag is NoddyBoppin#2618 if you wanna have a chat Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June - Disc/Holy Priest   June - Disc/Holy Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June - Disc/Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Cats :: Information and applications :: Applications-
Jump to: