Drama Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Viroza, Warlock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarcasmo

Sarcasmo

Application - Viroza, Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Application - Viroza, Warlock   Application - Viroza, Warlock Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 4:09 pm

ABOUT YOU:

Name (or what everelse we should call you):
Hi, name's Domagoj

Where are you from?
Croatia

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
> OCD
> Insomnia ( great for gaming! )
> Got a cat, his name is Loki, he's fluffy as hell
> Student

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

Char. Name: Viroza
Char. Class: Warlock
Char. Spec: Destro
Armoury Link: "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days"

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)?
Everything actually, raids, morg runs, getting my alts up, grinding professions, chatting, lurking around...

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later)
Both

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats?
No

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you?
I found you guys on the forum, but applied after i saw your ad on the chat.
Me and my gf started playing right at the transition MoP > WoD so we dont have many friends, and the guild we are in is dead.
You guys seem like my cup of tea.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
I played throughout BC/Wotlk/Cata but kinda skipped MoP, comming back was awesome, but im bored and lonely. It would be great to be a part of a community like i was b4.
Back to top Go down
Broliathus

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viroza, Warlock   Application - Viroza, Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 12:24 pm

Mi Hrvati ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Carina
Admin
Carina

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viroza, Warlock   Application - Viroza, Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Hi there Smile Sorry for late reply, doesn't see many officers has been on today. Because you got a cat and isomnia, its a yes from me. You sound like you'll fit right in. Ill send another officer or two in to have a look Smile
Back to top Go down
xicon

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viroza, Warlock   Application - Viroza, Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 6:52 pm

I say welcome to join. As Carina said, cat is good! Cat is a plus. Im not quite sure if the application was for just you or your girlfriend too tho? Cus you cant just leave her there in a dead guild! Razz
Back to top Go down
Carina
Admin
Carina

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viroza, Warlock   Application - Viroza, Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:07 pm

No you cant, that would be cruel. Bring girlfriend, and catpictures imo. And give either of us a whisper when you come online Smile Any seniormember can invite.
Back to top Go down
Sarcasmo

Sarcasmo

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viroza, Warlock   Application - Viroza, Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Awesome thx What a Face
I can't reach anyone atm, but I'm online, and will be pretty much all night. Ill try again, or if someone sees this /w me ingame or via battle.net (Sarcasmo#2426) if im on my alt.
Gf's on a business trip but i think she will love to join you guys.
Also, dat fluffyness:
Application - Viroza, Warlock 148gk9c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viroza, Warlock   Application - Viroza, Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Viroza, Warlock
Page 1 of 1