Drama Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply: Sbrega - Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sbrega

Sbrega

Apply: Sbrega - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Apply: Sbrega - Shaman   Apply: Sbrega - Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:33 am

ABOUT YOU:

Name (or what everelse we should call you): My real name is Marco but no one call me this XD Online i known as Washa/Phaythos/Sbrega

Where are you from? Venice

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? I'm a Web designer born and grown in Venice but after too much forbearance i decided to change nation. In two or three month i'll go to United Kingdome, probably to Manchester Smile I know english decently but i like/want/need to improove it and i don't know better method than play a game for do it.

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

Char. Name: Washa
Char. Class: Shaman
Char. Spec: Restoration/Enahncement
Armoury Link: Washa@nemesis (i tried to write the external link but the forum says me i can't for the first 7 days then i wrote name@server Smile )

ALT
Char. Name: Ullapool
Char. Class: Monk
Char. Spec: Mistweaver/Windwalker
Armoury Link: Ullapool@nemesis

Char. Name: Phaythos
Char. Class: Warlock
Char. Spec: Destruction/Demonolgy (but i love Affliction Razz)
Armoury Link: Phaythos@nemesis

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)? I like all Razz Pve end game, pvp and alts, many alts

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later)
I choose to reboot from scratch in Wow, too (as with my life ) and i'm rerolling another shaman, i made this application for come in your group and start to make some friends while leveling my new main. I think i cannat help you with raids in this expansion but i will ready for the beginning of the next Smile Then, yes, i'll love to join you as "future raider" (trying to come with a Delorean XD)

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats? No, i don't know nobody in your guild but i had loved you recruitment post and i think, this may be the right guild for me Smile

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you? I read of you in the official Draenor forum in battle.net and i think this is a good guild for me simple because you (at least it seems to me Razz) you give much importance to friendship and social "stuffs" without sacrifice gaming and this is what, mainly, i want from a group nowadays.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? I play wow since release of TBC and i played in hardcore guilds in tbc and all wotlk. Killed Illidan pre-nerf and Lich king HM. Cataclysm was my breakpoint and i played half expansion only in pvp.
In pandaria i've just left the game and renew my subsciption about every 2 months simply because i lack  of company and without friends this game is really boring Smile

My main has always been a shaman, i master all 3 specialization without problems, if i have to give a preference, i'll go for enahncement spec with the restorantion in second place but not so far from the first Smile
There's a change that i transfer my 90 shaman but i don't know right now. 45euro are too much right now for a game Razz but i the near future i don't know.
Last thing i want you to know is that i don't want to play other character in other server, this application is for a main non an alt Smile

Sorry if a made semantic of spell check errors, i'm studying for improove my english (and i have the worst habit ever: I don't reread what i wrote Razz
Back to top Go down
http://http.//polettowebdesign.com
Carina
Admin
Carina

PostSubject: Re: Apply: Sbrega - Shaman   Apply: Sbrega - Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:00 pm

Hi Marco. Nice app!  cat  You are ofcourse welcome to reboot your wow career with us! Socials that share our view on the game are always welcome, and Im sure a skilled shamy will be handy to have around for WoD as well.  cheers 

Whisper Nidorina or Misskitty/Beelicious ingame (or add me on battletag carina#2810). Talk soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Aidy
Admin
Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Apply: Sbrega - Shaman   Apply: Sbrega - Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 6:11 pm

Or I'll probably be on Conway if you want an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Sbrega

Sbrega

PostSubject: Re: Apply: Sbrega - Shaman   Apply: Sbrega - Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 6:15 pm

I've added you. I'm washa#2276 Smile maybe tonight we can talk Smile
Back to top Go down
http://http.//polettowebdesign.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply: Sbrega - Shaman   Apply: Sbrega - Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply: Sbrega - Shaman
Page 1 of 1