Drama Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deadluck - Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deadluck

Deadluck - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Deadluck - Warrior   Deadluck - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Name: Chris

Where are you from? United Kingdom

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? Hmm that's kind of random, I guess the fact I've played WoW since it was released pretty much! Over 8 years haha.. I try not to think about that though it makes me feel old.

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER
This is where my application gets a little complicated because my main isn't as geared as my other characters! I'll link them both and explain a little bit about them.

Char. Name: Equinnox
Char. Class: Rogue
Char. Spec: Assassination
Item level: 528
Armoury Link: /draenor/Equinnox/advanced

This is the character I've played on and off for 8 years, As you can see from his achievements he's got some experience with heroic encounters. I last played this char around a year ago now before I left wow for personal reasons. Please note all of these guilds are simply leveling guilds, the kind that invite hundreds of people for guild perks.

Char. Name: Equinnox
Char. Class: Druid
Char. Spec: Balance
Item level: 550
Armoury Link: /twisting-nether/Equinnox/advanced

This is the character I created with the WoD pre-purchase and all it's ever done is pvp. At the current ilvl balance is very OP! I even started to make a pvp video about it because of how ridiculously funny the pvp could be! com/watch?v=ba9D7LFaQdA (If you would like a look). I always play with my Nvidia shadowplay on which would allow me to record guild firsts?

Char. Name: Deadluck
Char. Class: Warrior
Char. Spec: Arms (At present, fury when my ilvl is higher)
Item level: 506
Armoury Link: /draenor/Deadluck/advanced

This is my main, It certainly has a long road ahead of it but I'm working really hard in the time I have to achieve my goals. He doesn't currently have most of his gear enchanted or even gemed. this is because as you can imagine much of this gear is worthless and is being replaced at a nice pace.

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)? I tend to play a lot of casual pvp, I farm transmog items and like to find myself nice corners in the market to make gold! I almost have all the classes at a high level now but many of them arnt worth linking to here (many are just used as professions!!!)

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? A raider but I'm realistic about the fact I won't get into the raid team for awhile with the current gear level.

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats? No not yet

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you? I saw your post on the realm forum whilst researching guilds. I think you might be the home for me because you probably don't take everything ultra serious and just want to plow through the content at the pace we feel comfortable with. I'm hoping that your ranks are made up of people with similar life-styles, I for example work full time and tend to struggle more finding hours and hours for WoW, not like I used to play anyway.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
At the moment I have 3-4 nights in the week I can do things on but soon I'll be moving into a team leader position and would realisticly only have wed/sat/sun night free. I hope this fits someway into your raid times.

This is me and my kitten Wink imgur com/UKAPF6G
Back to top Go down
Aidy
Admin
Aidy

Deadluck - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadluck - Warrior   Deadluck - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:23 pm

Hi there, to start off if you want to join on your warrior the item level is a bit low for raids right now. Our raid days are Thursday and Sunday for group 1, Monday and Tuesday for group 2. Realistically we would like to take someone who can make both of the days.

That being said, you are welcome to join us as a social/casual basis though Smile We need more people with cats in the guild too to flood the forums with pictures.
Back to top Go down
Carina
Admin
Carina

Deadluck - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadluck - Warrior   Deadluck - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:30 pm

He got kitten! He's obviously a keeper Smile

yeah ilvl abit on the low side for normals, as you also state yourself, but if you want youre welcome to join now as a "social", and see how the teams are when you get your gear? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deadluck - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadluck - Warrior   Deadluck - Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadluck - Warrior
Page 1 of 1