Drama Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OUR FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carina
Admin
Carina

OUR FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING Empty
PostSubject: OUR FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING   OUR FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:33 am

Guild is about two weeks old, and it seems fitting to sum up our first week of raiding as a guild.

Our flex run resulted in nine dead bosses, with Malkorok being the last one to drop. Our team for normal 10 man killed 5 bosses on the first night of raiding!  cat We got good help from a pug tank, that decided to join our guild, about half way into the raid.

A special thanks to all the raidleaders of flex and normal!

The athmoshere has been great, and I think we all had a lot of fun! I, for one, am very exited to be raiding with you all <3

CarinaJ.
Back to top Go down
Majikmann

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING   OUR FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:09 am

Enjoyed my time despite some issues. I'm over it.
Back to top Go down
Aidy
Admin
Aidy

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING   OUR FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Spoils 1 shotted tonight, Thok was too hungry though and we only managed a 4% wipe Sad
Back to top Go down
Wäaggh

Wäaggh

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING   OUR FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:13 pm

Grats on the runs & kills!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING   OUR FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OUR FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING
Page 1 of 1