Drama Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 Healers Applying

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tydeus

2 Healers Applying Empty
PostSubject: 2 Healers Applying   2 Healers Applying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:27 am

ABOUT YOU:

Name (or what ever else we should call you):

Andy & Elina

29 & 30

Where are you from?

Well Andy, live in the DK but originally came from Liverpool yes I understand it’s a terrible accent, Mrs is Danish.

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?

Both of us are laid back, enjoy a good laugh and banter. Like anyone else enjoy movies and relaxing and our little puppy. Will on occasion describe tanking as taking dick slaps, family member owns a sex shop so on occasion will mention dildos or the story of the ultimate butt plug the “Destroyer”.

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

Char. Name:

Tydeus & Calania

Char. Class:

Shaman & Monk

Char. Spec:

Resto & Mistweaver

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)?

Been around a long time now and it’s still the same raiding is what we both like doing ingame and keep doing after 10 years. Of course alts as its something else to do together.

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later)

We are both applying as raiders for the guild.

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats?

No sorry both are new to the realm.

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you?

Browsing through wowprogress I found the guild. Reading about your guild, about being a home and 2 days a week is the biggest selling point. Typically though there are many ways to express why anyone wants to join a guild and why we apply to the specific one and the reason for it. But to basically put ours we are looking to be a part of a guild, the team player the person that is willing to do what it takes to achieve the goal but still respecting hey it’s a game and hey were just human beings until proved other wise. What we look for is a home in wow, somewhere that you can stay and feel like you made the right choice and you log on and enjoy the atmosphere around you and the people while still progressing and working towards the end goal. You’re more willing to raid more if you get on with guildies. From all that we hope that guild is yours.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?

We prepare for raids by making sure we are relaxed cup of tea/coffee. Find out what we’re doing that night and research the boss fight via icyviens and watching healer pov videos and generalisation boss videos to get a rough understanding of what is needed. As for the character’s the standard be fully repaired, gemmed if you have slots, flasks and food.

If you would like to know our extended raiding history can inform you if we get past the application process.

Thank you for reading

Kind Regards

Tydeus
Back to top Go down
xicon

2 Healers Applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Healers Applying   2 Healers Applying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:00 pm

I wanna hear the full story about the "Destroyer"
Back to top Go down
Aidy
Admin
Aidy

2 Healers Applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Healers Applying   2 Healers Applying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:17 pm

I too want to hear the story, sounds like something for wine night ! ATM we have healers, 5 of them but i really don't want to turn you two down. I will talk to the other officers about it and get back to you as soon as possible ! Would love to have you two here.
Back to top Go down
Tydeus

2 Healers Applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Healers Applying   2 Healers Applying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Thank you for the swift answers, as spoken to Waylon I can go elemental for time being not a big fan of it, but with some proper gear and patience will consider it, if that helps our application.
Back to top Go down
Aidy
Admin
Aidy

2 Healers Applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Healers Applying   2 Healers Applying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 7:59 pm

We gotta ask, since you're joining as a couple to do things together, would you be ok if one of you have to sit out for the night or half the night? We can't really prioritise you both for every raid because you want to play together, its not fair on others. If that makes sense to you? :p
Back to top Go down
Tydeus

2 Healers Applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Healers Applying   2 Healers Applying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 8:40 pm

hey been gm of 5/4/3/2 day guild for 8yrs+, taking the step down due to health, its a normal question to ask because I have asked the same to couples that joined me. So to answer your question have no problem with rotation and no problem with other 1 raiding as we have a puppy and so much other stuff to do on alts and tv. I Wouldn't expect to be prioritised you do what is best for the guild and the team
Back to top Go down
Aidy
Admin
Aidy

2 Healers Applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Healers Applying   2 Healers Applying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 10:49 pm

Are you two joining us?
Back to top Go down
Carina
Admin
Carina

2 Healers Applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Healers Applying   2 Healers Applying Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Either they changed their minds, or the puppy ate them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 Healers Applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Healers Applying   2 Healers Applying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Healers Applying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Cats :: Information and applications :: Applications-
Jump to: