Drama Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bikstok - Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sympson

Bikstok - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Bikstok - Hunter   Bikstok - Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Name (or what ever else we should call you): Bikstok (Sorry I don't want to give out my real name, but probably will as I get to know people)

Where are you from? United Kingdom

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

Char. Name: Bikstok
Char. Class: Hunter
Char. Spec: MM (Change depend on whatever is best for me)

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)?: I like raiding, questing, sometimes I pvp just for fun (im terrible though) and sometimes just run around places naked for fun.

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later): I am applying as a raider to the guild but if not accepted then as a social Smile

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats?: nope

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you?: I heard about your guild on the WoW Draenor Forums, I am looking for a social chill guild that raids and likes to have fun while doing so and telling from the information of the forums you guys look like the guild I want to be in.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?

Hi
Back to top Go down
Aidy
Admin
Aidy

Bikstok - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikstok - Hunter   Bikstok - Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Couple of things that are concerning. Your age, we ask for 20+ people to maintain our maturity levels, and we might not have spots for hunters in the raid, since we have 2 already and its such a small group. Will see what the others say on this though Smile
Back to top Go down
Carina
Admin
Carina

Bikstok - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikstok - Hunter   Bikstok - Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 8:21 pm

Hi Smile I got no problem with you joining as a social really. Allthough wouldnt you have more fun in a guild that isnt mainly for people that are 20 + years? Smile

About the raidteam, getting more hunters in a small group, might be bit much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bikstok - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikstok - Hunter   Bikstok - Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bikstok - Hunter
Page 1 of 1