Drama Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mubgib

Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Resto Shaman   Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Name (or what ever else we should call you):Mark, although everyone has taken to calling me Pen in game.

Where are you from? England

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? Uhm not that I would post on a public forum  scratch  

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

Char. Name:Mubgib
Char. Class:Shaman
Char. Spec:Resto

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)?

Raiding, PvP best with a group of friends on chat or killing a few hours trying to bag Pandas in Ashran

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later)
Well would like to raid if possible, I know I am a little behind gear wise but I am sure I can catch up come 6.2.

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats?  Beelicious. She was a member of Weekend Warriors for a time and may remember me as Penvrane

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you?  I was perusing the Draenor forums.  You seem to be the right sort of maturity and Thursday/Sunday are ideal for me.  You are looking for healers and tahts what I tend to enjoy playing nowadays.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?

I have been raiding since TBC
I cleared SoO Heroic/Mythic (got up to Thok before the nerf)

My current guild Weekend Warriors is raiding Mythic on Saturdays/Sundays in the afternoon and I work every Sunday so I feel it would be unfair of me to take someones place for one of those days.  This has left me a little in limbo and to be honest I am missing raiding (There is only so much Panda hunting you can do before you lose the plot).

I know technically this isn't my main, so if that is an issue I completely understand and won't be offended at all by a rejection.

Look forward to your reply cheers
Back to top Go down
Carina
Admin
Carina

Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:49 pm

Hi there! Of course I remember you from Weekend Warriors. It was one of the better guilds Ive been in Smile I, for one, would love to raid with you again. I remember you as both patient and friendly. We also need healers Smile

So you know what youre getting in to: we have just started Blackhand Hc, had one go at it. So thats the level we are at, we do not have the rooster for mythic raiding. We are also 20+, but the maturity level might still be a bit so and so Embarassed

I'd like to have you here, Ill send in a couple more officers (them slackers!)
Back to top Go down
Mubgib

Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 11:17 pm

I'll be honest, Mythic is not really that important to me.  

I like to the see raid, kill the bosses,enjoy the story but doing it again with extra bells and whistles doesn't really appeal.

As for maturity, well I have my moments but I can't promise to act my age all the time lol!
Back to top Go down
Aidy
Admin
Aidy

Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 3:13 am

"kill the bosses" well there's a thing, we don't really do that :p Had good feedback on you though so i don't see why you cant join us Smile
Back to top Go down
Carina
Admin
Carina

Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 4:26 am

We DO kill bosses, just maybe not all, and not on the first try! cheers

Cant you add me carina#2810 or whisper either of us for an invite? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mubgib

Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:02 pm

Great news!
I will contact you this evening after I have finished work/taken daughter home.

Will also need to let my Guild Master know that I am taking this alt out of the guild. Won't be a problem but would be impolite not to let him know.

See you all later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman   Resto Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1