Drama Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Keldasia, Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Application - Keldasia, Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Application - Keldasia, Paladin   Application - Keldasia, Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:59 pm

Name (or whatever else we should call you): Seraph is what im usualy called since its my normal username but my main characters name is fine too

Where are you from? Britain (Scotland)

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?

Anything disturbing? well.. i was under depression and alone for 3 years before so that could have affected me but its in the past last time i checked Razz Also i am a bit of a lore nerd of the game.

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

Char. Name: Keldasia

Char. Class: Paladin

Char. Spec: Protection / Holy

Armoury Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Keldasia/advanced

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)?

When im not doing dalies im either.. Running Heroics, Puging progression raids, Doing old legacy raids or doing challenge mode dungeons

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later)

Id like to say both social and raider

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats?

Not at this time but hopefuly will soon

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you?

On the WoW forums draenor thread. Ive been looking for an active raid guild with a social side to it too for a while now, but ive yet to find one and hoping to find it here

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?

Ex-Guild leader in other mmo's

I have Gold proving grounds for tank

I love to do older content so if a lower geared guild member is needing gear ill most likely help them out.

If you need / want to know more you can ask me anytime im on, i tried posting an application yesterday but it would not let me post it so there may be some things i missed.
Back to top Go down
Aidy
Admin
Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Application - Keldasia, Paladin   Application - Keldasia, Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:22 am

Hey there, thank you for your application. Do you main a Tank or a Healer? We kinda need both anyway Smile I'll have a chat with the other officers about you and will get back to you as soon as possible either on here or in game.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Application - Keldasia, Paladin   Application - Keldasia, Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:17 am

Right now I main tank but further along the line I will return to having healing as an off spec .  My armoury states that I am prot / prot at the moment because I run heroics and easier content with seraphim just to me it easier and quicker.
Back to top Go down
Scuro

Scuro

PostSubject: Re: Application - Keldasia, Paladin   Application - Keldasia, Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:32 pm

You sound like exactly what the guild needs at the moment, so im cool with you joining Smile
Hopefully see/speak with you in game soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aidy
Admin
Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Application - Keldasia, Paladin   Application - Keldasia, Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:48 pm

If I see you online I'll give you a whisper, but I wont be on till later on in the night.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Application - Keldasia, Paladin   Application - Keldasia, Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:24 pm

Great, i look forward to hearing from you soon and playing with you all Smile

Edit: If you need to get a hold of me my alt's names are: Pyrais, Seraphdrood and Seraphdk

Edit 2 (yeah know): If you cant get a hold of me ill be able to whisper someone, if there's anyone in perticular i should whisper just let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Keldasia, Paladin   Application - Keldasia, Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Keldasia, Paladin
Page 1 of 1