Drama Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armyr/Rymia - Warrior/Death Knight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Armyr

Armyr/Rymia - Warrior/Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Armyr/Rymia - Warrior/Death Knight   Armyr/Rymia - Warrior/Death Knight Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:42 pm

ABOUT YOU:

Name (or what ever else we should call you): Simon

Where are you from? England

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
I am naked right now

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

My Horde Characters:

Char. Name: Armyr
Char. Class: Warrior
Char. Spec: Protection
Armoury Link:

Char. Name: Rymia
Char. Class: Death Knight
Char. Spec: Blood
Armoury Link:

Before I quit last I played these two

Char. Name: Rymia
Char. Class: Priest
Char. Spec: Shadow
Armoury Link:

Char. Name: Armyr
Char. Class: Paladin
Char. Spec: Protection
Armoury Link:

I am tempted to transfer+faction change the priest at least since she is my highest ilvl and has the cloak done and I really don't fancy leveling a fresh one it depends what win's out my laziness or my cheapness.

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)?
PvE mostly I enjoy raiding and farming old content for fancy xmog outfits or legendary's and mounts I would like to level a Shaman and Rogue by Warlords release so there's that Also want to finish off my level 87 Warlock so i can get the title while i can.

I want to do challenge modes I have never got involved in them before and would like to get them done while they are still ingame and giving me shinies.

I could do some PvP just never really bothered to get involved and screw pugging it with randoms in trade.

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later)
Social i guess my Warriors ilvl is a little low for normals plus no cloak(not sure how important that is for you guys) I am happy to raid and will take an offered spot if one is available but if there isn't then i am happy enough doing alt/xmog runs and flex raids.
Before i quit my Priest was on Paragons normal. and I used to be in one the major EU raiding guilds for Vanilla/TBC so I am a capable raider i'm just not into the hardcore side of it any more.

Mostly I am just looking for a group of people to hang out with ingame raiding would be a nice bonus but it's not a requirement.

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats?
Not unless I shagged one of you in a drunken one night stand somewhere in London and forgot about it.

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you?
Realm Forums I've been looking to get back into WoW for some time, I quit early in in the year because I mostly played with my girlfriend at the time on Alliance and when we split up I didn't fancy playing much though I switched to Horde because I always loved the Horde.

I'm looking for a mostly Social guild Raiding would be nice but I want to play with a bunch of people i enjoy my time ingame with over everything else and from what i've read on the website and on the forums you guys seem like a good fit for that.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
Currently unsubbed I don't really see the point in playing without a guild so if people want to reach me for a chat/interview I could hop onto Teamspeak.
But then by the time you read this i might have subbed you know how it is once you feel the urge to go back you end up being back anyway I just wanted to find some people to play with first.

Can't post external links for seven days apparently so i'll just type my class ilvls Warrior is 526, Death Knight is 506, Priest is 553, Paladin is 535.

Resubbed an hour or so ago. =D
Back to top Go down

Armyr/Rymia - Warrior/Death Knight
Page 1 of 1