Drama Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue or DeathKnight wants whiskers and paws

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keklarion

Rogue or DeathKnight wants whiskers and paws Empty
PostSubject: Rogue or DeathKnight wants whiskers and paws   Rogue or DeathKnight wants whiskers and paws Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:52 am

ABOUT YOU:

Name (or what everelse we should call you): Real name's Miika but you can call me Kek ingame Smile

Where are you from? Finland = Winland = Funland

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
I sleep naked.

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

Char. Name: Keklarion/Embodiment
Char. Class:Rogue/DeathKnight
Char. Spec:Combat/Unholy
Armoury Link:
It says new members cant put any links :/

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)? Mostly pve and leveling alts with friends/guildies. If you give catnip I might even do pvp!

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later)
I'm wanting to apply as a raider but a social spot is a good start Smile

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats? Jabenskie who's my real life friend and chatted abit with Scuro(did I spell it right?)

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you? I heard about you kittens from Jabenskie and am interested in your guild

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? I have cookies. Everybody loves cookies.

Last edited by Keklarion on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carina
Admin
Carina

Rogue or DeathKnight wants whiskers and paws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue or DeathKnight wants whiskers and paws   Rogue or DeathKnight wants whiskers and paws Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi, and thanks for you app. We do like cookies!!

Youre ofcourse very welcome as a social, having friends allready in the guild. Flex is usually open to anyone as well.

Hopefully one of the raidleaders will get back to you, on the raid part. If you're happy joining before getting that answered, just whisper either of us in game for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down

Rogue or DeathKnight wants whiskers and paws
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Cats :: Information and applications :: Applications-
Jump to: