Drama Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Deamor, Warlock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mord667

Application - Deamor, Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Application - Deamor, Warlock   Application - Deamor, Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:55 am

ABOUT YOU:

Name (or what everelse we should call you):

My real name is Tapani. But people in the wonderful world of interwebs call me Mord. A lot easier.

Always 25! I might have been born in the year 1980 but I'm still 25...

Where are you from?

From the cold northern country called Finland. The Americans believe it's the home of polar bears.

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?

I work in the entertainment business. Full day job is as a warehouse manager / customer service, but I'm also an amateur musician.

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER:

Char. Name: Deamor
Char. Class: Warlock
Char. Spec: Affliction
Armoury Link: Your forums won't allow me to post links yet. Search for Deamor on Ragnaros.

GENERAL:

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)?

I enjoy raiding. I used to be a hardcore altoholic but right now I feel like just concentrating on one character.

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later)

I was actually thinking of the role of chatty raider...

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats?

Nope

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you?

I saw your recruitment post on the WoW forums and I liked what I saw there.
Your goals and methods are exactly what I am looking for in a guild I want to settle in.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?

Perhaps I should tell you the whole story.
Use the toilet, get a drink and kick the dog out. This might take a moment...

So my WoWing days began in October 2006. That's a long time now.
During vanilla I didn't get to do any raiding. But in TBC I was an officer in a hardcore raiding guild called Prestige on Darkmoon Faire. We were competing in server first kills and we were constantly on the top 3 raiding guilds on the server.

But at the end of 2007 I swapped to Horde and changed server to Aerie Peak. I joined a guild called Primal that was founded a year earlier.
Primal wasn't a hardcore raiding guild but had managed the server 1st kill on Lady Vashj at the time.

We had constant progress and I really enjoyed the friendly and social atmosphere of Primal.
Primal changed server to Draenor at one point when it began to be really hard to recruit people from Aerie Peak.

Primal still exists this day, just in a different form. Primal stopped playing in WoW during Cataclysm and changed to SWTOR. Unfortunately that wasn't a good MMO and a good while passed where we didn't play any MMO's together.

I tried to get back to WoW again at this point (Start of Pandaria) and swapped servers to Ragnaros with my Warlock. I joined a Finnish guild called Univelka but in the end their style of raiding and guild leadership just wasn't the way I had gotten used to in Primal.
And so I quit WoW again.

Then came the release of TESO and Primal gathered together again. But again, TESO seems to be a huge disappointment, not least to myself because I have been a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls series since Daggerfall.

And now Primal is once again just the few long time members logging in on Teamspeak and we play some other types of games together, like World of Tanks.

But I got the WoW bite again. I re-enabled my account and I am now looking for a guild that would be a good home for my character(s).
I read your recruitment post and immediately noticed that your style seems to be very close to what Primal has always been.

I don't believe Primal is willing to try MMO'ing together again. I will never abandon Primal. I will always be there to play different games with the people I have known for almost a decade now.

And what I am now looking from a WoW guild is a friendly, mature, social raiding guild that would be perfectly happy if we just kill bosses in normal mode and not be too bothered about the HC content. I don't mind trying them because I know I could play them myself, but just the normal modes would be good enough for me.

At the moment my Warlock is still stationed on Ragnaros but I will transfer him at the start of July when I get payed again. A little short on cash at the moment.  Embarassed 
Damn kids are eating me to bankruptcy...
I'm completely clueless about the raids and dungeons of Pandaria and I haven't dared to joined the random dungeon queue yet. I'd rather do it with guild mates who I can communicate with.

Right, I think that should pretty much cover the basics.
You can add me to your friends and contact me if you wish to have a chat or something; Mord#2837

Thank you for reading this little wall of text.

---
Mord
Back to top Go down
https://fi-fi.facebook.com/pages/Code-Unknown/100281556922
Flinthoof

PostSubject: Re: Application - Deamor, Warlock   Application - Deamor, Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:55 pm

Hey mord, it's me flint. I recently joined this guild too hehe. Good to see you back in WoW.

I play Earléne now, a dps warrior.

Last edited by Flinthoof on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mord667

PostSubject: Re: Application - Deamor, Warlock   Application - Deamor, Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:59 pm

O hai Flint.
I had a feeling this might be the guild you might be in. Just call it a good instinct... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fi-fi.facebook.com/pages/Code-Unknown/100281556922
Flinthoof

PostSubject: Re: Application - Deamor, Warlock   Application - Deamor, Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:00 pm

Hehe
Back to top Go down
Aidy
Admin
Aidy

PostSubject: Re: Application - Deamor, Warlock   Application - Deamor, Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi Mord, nice to meet you! Your application looks good, and I added you as a friend in game so i can get to talk to you when you log on! Hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Carina
Admin
Carina

PostSubject: Re: Application - Deamor, Warlock   Application - Deamor, Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:48 pm

Hi ! Liked you app, you sound like our type Smile Adding your tag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Deamor, Warlock   Application - Deamor, Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Deamor, Warlock
Page 1 of 1